Miyerkules, Marso 2, 2011

Hello!...everyone my name  is Rolen D. Villanueva.I live in Salgan,Maayon,Capiz.Im 17  years old.Ahmm....I graduated at Maayon National High School.And I proud to a Hercorianz..!

         My inspiration in my life is my family specially my grandmother because she's the one who take gud care of me since elementary to high school and now Im college already taking a Computer Science course.I got started seperated from my parents at the age of 5 years old due to hardship in life.
                                                                 We are 5 children in the family.I am the 3rd child.I have a 3 brothers name us:Ronelo,Roland and Ryan and I have a only one sister her name is Rena.My father is a farmer and my mother is housewife.My grandmother is my inspiration because she send me to school from elementary until I reach on my 3rd year high school in our hometown.Since she is a very old enough to assume my expenses.Time then my elder sister was employed us domestic helper in Dubai.My parents decided that I continue my studies where my sister gave my tuition fees and personal needs.Thats why  i study hard for them.... i wish i have a work someday........We are thankful together living as one of happy family.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento